It's no secret that B.C.'s shipping industry is booming! Just look at the evidence:
- Over $11 Billion investment through the National Shipbuilding Procurement Strategy.
- Over $5 Billion investment in upgrades to West Coast terminals with twice that much on the order books.
- $172 Billion in value of cargo being handled annually through Port Metro Vancouver alone with ports throughout B.C. reporting record volumes of cargo exports and traffic.
- Multi-billion dollar investment in infrastructure through the Asia Pacific Gateway and Corridor Initiative.
Through a mix of strategies for both print, web and email marketing, BC Shipping News has quickly become the most talked about and widely read magazine for news on the commercial marine industry on Canada's West Coast. Advertising with BC Shipping News gets your company's message directly to senior executives, key decision-makers and industry stakeholders.
Who's reading BC Shipping News:
- Marine industry professionals including senior executives and key company decision-makers.
- Port and terminal operators.
- Labour union executives and workforce.
- International and domestic ship owners.
- Shipping agents and operators.
- Ships’ officers and crew.
- Marine engineers and naval architects.
- Shipyard operators.
- Marine and intermodal transportation operators.
- Tug, tow and barge operators.
- Marine pilots.
- Marine product manufacturers and distributors.
- Marine service and supply providers.
- Marine educational institute professionals.
- All levels of government — both elected officials and bureaucracy.
- Naval and Coast Guard officials.
We invite you to learn more about how we can help your advertising strategies reach your target market.
Jane McIvor: e-mail or phone 604-893-8800.
Our 2018 Media Kit is now available! Download here.